1. People are skeptical — In a world filled with advertising, people are tired of being deceived that they find it hard to believe any claims made by businesses. Video testimonials break that skeptic barrier by offering a face and name to the claim!
2. It comes natural — Pitch to your potential clients with a natural, believable, authentic response.
3. No one has time to read text — Visual data is processed 60,000 times quicker than text (WebDAM). Truth.
4. It’s proven to work — Customer testimonials have the highest effectiveness rating for all types of content marketing, with a rating of 89% (WebDAM).
5. No more misunderstood texts — Video testimonials help reduce misread content and add a sense of trust with your client.
6. Visual images are engaging — Website visitors who view video stay on a website an average of 2 minutes longer than those who don’t view videos (ComScore).
7. Quick Reach — For any new client in the market for a business like yours, they’re going to want information and they’re going to want it now.
8. Show it Off! — On your website (obviously), In your reception/waiting area, on a DVD, on your Facebook… the options are endless if you’re wanting to reach out to the optimal amount of potential clients.
9. Lasting Impression — Chances are a viewer is going to remember your video over the text on your page.
10. They’re just plain cool — Throw in some music and add some colorful graphics and you instantly grab the attention of any viewer.
BONUS – It helps your SEO (Search Engine Optimization)! In laymans terms… it will help you “get found” through Google Search.